Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Suffolk: Afternoon through the eyes of youth

Afternoon through the eyes of youth

Chesapeake Virginia VA

My daughter Valerie took this picture this afernoon.

For those of you who want to know, I wrote a blog about Valerie yesterday.  She is a senior in High School.

Contact:
Tere Rottink
Tere Rottink

ZipRealty

www.TereRottink.com
(757) 502-5324 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (757) 502-5324      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (757) 502-5324      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              (757) 502-5324      end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting

757 502 5324 end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Click here to check out my  Hampton Roads Real Estate  website and SEARCH for HOMES for sale.  I also have a great blog filled with tons of information regarding Hampton Roads which is composed of Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Newport News, Hampton and Williamsburg at  www.HamptonRoadsRealEstateVoice.com

My blog

Want to know more about the world of real estate in the  Hampton Roads area?

If so, you can find me in these places:

facebook link Twitter linkYoutube tere rottinkLnkedin Tere Rottink

City of  Hampton  Virginia -VA   Real Estate Market Report: September 2010 - City of Hampton -VA Homes for Sale - Neighborhood Information    was first published on Hampton Roads Real Estate Voice Copyright © 2010 By Tere Rottink, All Rights Reserved.

Comment balloon 12 commentsTere Rottink • October 06 2010 11:52PM

Comments

Wow, what a great picture!  I can feel being there!

Posted by Chris Alston, Silicon Valley, California (Chris Alston (Keller Williams Realty, Cupertino California)) over 7 years ago

Tere, now that is a beautiful shot of the reflections of the clouds in the water.

Posted by Rebecca Gaujot, Lewisburg WV, the go to agent for all real estate (Perry Wellington Realty, Adam Conrad, Broker) over 7 years ago

Tere, how old is she - a beautiful picture !

Posted by Angela Wong (Ewing & Associates/Sotheby's International Realty) over 7 years ago

Tere - That reminds me of cottage country in Ontario, Canada. I loved summers up there!

Posted by John Mayer, Your Beach Area Expert (Oikos Realty, Cape Canaveral, Cocoa Beach Florida) over 7 years ago

Tere--Now that girl has talent that should be nurtured!!  Honestly, the picture is breathtaking.  I too would love to know how old she is.  You really should encourage her to consider photography!

Posted by Pat Haddad, ABR, CRS, ePRO, GRI, Carmel, Fishers, Westfield IN Real Estate Expert (Keller Williams Indianapolis Metro NE) over 7 years ago

Gorgeous shot. I'm amazed at how still the water is.

Posted by Maureen Fukumoto, Maureen (Help-U-Sell Realty Pro) over 7 years ago

Tere,

You daughter has an artist's eye.  We love how she has captured all the reflection in the water as well as the composition.  It looks like a painting, congrats to Valerie.  A

Posted by Ron and Alexandra Seigel, Luxury Real Estate Branding and Marketing (Napa Consultants) over 7 years ago

Thank you all for stopping by and the beautiful comments.  Valerie is a wonderful teen.  I am very lucky to be her mother, I am not the only one to say so, my friends call her the perfect daughter.  I do too.

Posted by Tere Rottink (CoastalVa Realty Inc) over 7 years ago

Tere,

The rich blue and the clouds in the reflection make the photo. Well captured. :)

Steve

Posted by Steve Hoffacker, Certified Aging In Place Specialist-Instructor (Steve Hoffacker LLC) over 7 years ago

Wow, that is so vivid, more like a painting than a photograph.  Very nicely done.

Mike

Posted by Team Honeycutt (Allen Tate) over 7 years ago

Great picture for a young photographer.  It is nice to see the reflection in such beautiful lighting

shelton

Posted by Team Honeycutt (Allen Tate) over 7 years ago

That is a nice photo, you should frame it

Posted by Dan Tobias, Northridge Real Estate Expert (Rodeo Realty) about 7 years ago

This blog does not allow anonymous comments